The AGTIV® Liquid Injection Kit, integrating a Dosatron® pump, is a customized equipment designed for the precise application of AGTIV® liquid products. It is easy to install on your existing in-furrow application system and operates off the main solution flow.
• Ensure the tank and the liquid injection system are clean and free of
chemical residues, and agitation system is operational.
• On the planter, remove all cylinder screens by the nozzles or use
filters with openings of at least 50 mesh (0.28 mm).
• Prepare your product mixture and adjust the Dosatron® injection rate following the calculation chart and application video.
• Spray band width should be limited to 7 in (18 cm) or less.
• If the mixture does not contain pesticides or fertilizers, it can be
emptied, refrigerated and used within 24 hours.
BACILLUS – PTB185 Technology
Bacillus inaquosorum (formerly known as Bacillus subtilis.)
2 X 109 spores viables par gramme (ml)
Learn how the addition of biological active ingredients, such as beneficial fungi and bacteria, helps stimulate and improve the health of agricultural soils and increases crop yields.