A bladder of 11 liters can treat up to 454 kg (1000 lb) of canola or other Brassicaceae seeds.
- Ensure the seed treating equipment has been properly cleaned and calibrated and that applicator’s tank is clean.
- Shake the 11 liters bag, and add it completely to the applicator’s tank.
- Spray on seeds at a rate of 11 liters for 454 kg of seeds.
- Shake well before use.
- Maintain the slurry under agitation during the application.
- Use only with compatible products.
- Do not tank mix with pesticides.
- Do not leave product in the tank for more than 4 hours.